Rubber speed humps & bunding
No matter what traffic calming device you require, Eco traffic Solutions has the option for you…
We offer all types of speed humps from our economical recycled rubber type through to our heavy duty steel option.
In addition we also offer “One Way” tyre spike design including an automated security option controlled via your existing access control system or we can provide the turn-key installation.
ECO385R Recycled Rubber Speed Hump
This popular speed hump is an economic alternative to steel constructed options. Hard wearing pigmented black & yellow sections are easily installed with recessed anchor points avoiding trip hazards & potential tyre damage. The speed humps rubber construction is resistant to heat, moisture & UV exposure with molded reflectors for excellent night visibility. The speed humps modular design provides flexibility to suit any size road.
- 1 meter or 1/2 meter long sections
- Width 390mm x 50mm high
- End caps 195mm long/radius
- Steel washers molded into each mounting point
- 4 x Unique ambur & clear reflector inserts per section
- Sections come in 1/2 meter Black or yellow pigmentation
- Speed hump design meets Aust. Std AS1742.13 -1991
- Quality product made from recycled rubber material
- Keyed sections inter lock for long term durability
Unique “Keyed” design prevents speed hump damage
The unique molded interlocking keys build strength & rigidity across the entire speed hump
Often other lesser designed product will often shift under brake force resulting in a saw toothed effect & tearing at the anchor point
Our keyed design interlocks each segment to the other enhancing the overall strength of the hump which reduces tearing force at the anchor points
Saw toothed speed hump, unsightly AND short product life…
Did you know?