Vehicle detection can be in various forms & each has a specific detection method. In some cases they may be combined with each other to achieve specific detection requirements.
In very simple terms…
Photo electric beams can be installed for both vehicle detection & pedestrian safety
Vehicle induction loops detect vehicle magnetically & communicate it electrically to the boom gate
Radar detection senses the moving vehicle & converts that to signal the boom gate
Smart loops can be simply & quickly installed on driveways & car park surfaces to reduce installations times
- Smart loop has been designed to allow total installation in under 30 minutes
- Lane closure times during install are slashed, keeping your clients happy
- No expensive loop cutting saw or wet vac is required
- Comes complete with a 5m wire tail & single channel loop detector
- Detects trucks, cars forklifts & even motor bikes
- Smart loops can be banked together for extra large carriageways
- Anti-slip finish to all parts.